Sale Dates October 14 – 15, 2020
FOR HELP ON USING ONLINE ENTRIES CLICK HERE
- User Name and Password: in order to use the online entry system a user name and password is required. Contact Lauren Marks or Nancy Mewis in the OBS office to obtain them. You will be able to use the same user name and password for all future entries and sales.
- Entries: The deadline for entries is August 3rd, 2020
- Entry Fees: The entry fee for the October Sale is $450 (four hundred fifty dollars). All entries are to be accompanied by either a Jockey Club certificate or entry fee.
- Sales Commission: Minimum Commission is $500 for Yearlings and $750 for Two Year Olds and Horses of Racing Age.. See paragraph #4 of Consignor's Contract for commission schedule.
- Registration Papers: The Jockey Club Registration Certificate and all other required documents must be on file in the OBS administration office on or before October 2nd, 2020. (See #8 of Consignor's Contract for late fee).
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE ON FILE
- Registration Certificate
- Coggins Test (dated within six (6) months of sale)
- EVA Test (dated within 90 days of sale)
- EHV-1 Vaccinations (between 14 and 90 days of sale)
- Authorized Agent Form: If a horse is being sold by someone other than the owner of record, a Consignor's Authorized Agent Form must be received by October 2nd, 2020. Click here for a copy of the Authorized Agent Form.
For a PDF version of the October Sale entry form Click Here (This is NOT the online entry form)
Select Continue to online entries